[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

FCC form 477 geocoding

On 3/3/15 14:44, Josh Luthman wrote:
> Assuming you have LAT/LONG you can use the FCC API:
> http://www.fcc.gov/encyclopedia/form-477-census-tract-information
> You also need to provide your coverage.  I suggest Towercoverage.com for
> that, though you may not be a WISP.  Non-wireless I'm not sure how you'd
> go about it.

Non-wireless, we have street address and zip codes, not lat/long.

Jay Hennigan - CCIE #7880 - Network Engineering - jay at impulse.net
Impulse Internet Service  -  http://www.impulse.net/
Your local telephone and internet company - 805 884-6323 - WB6RDV