Verizon Policy Statement on Net Neutrality

>It is likely not to change when people don't have the available upload to begin with. This is compounded by the queue problems on end devices.
>How many more people would stream to twitch or youtube or skype if they didn't have to hear this, "Are you uploading? You're slowing down the download! I can't >watch my movie!"

>Jack

These are not people a service provider can help because obviously these people don't know what they are talking about.

 My conversation would go more like this:

Q. Your Hypothetical Poor User - "Are you uploading?  You're slowing down the download!  I can't watch my movie!"

A. Me - "Hey genius, why don't you download a movie about networks because my upload does not affect your streaming movie download except for the insignificant amount of control traffic in the opposite direction."

Steven Naslund
Chicago IL