[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
ipp.gov and Google DNS (184.108.40.206)
- Subject: ipp.gov and Google DNS (220.127.116.11)
- From: bortzmeyer at nic.fr (Stephane Bortzmeyer)
- Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 17:17:29 +0200
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]om>
- References: <[email protected]om>
On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 09:04:44AM -0600,
Josh Galvez <josh at zevlag.com> wrote
a message of 135 lines which said:
> DNSSEC seems to be validating properly.
Since Google Public DNS returns SERVFAIL even with the +cd option
(Checking Disabled), I suspect that it is not a DNSSEC issue at all.