[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
High throughput bgp links using gentoo + stipped kernel
- Subject: High throughput bgp links using gentoo + stipped kernel
- From: nick at foobar.org (Nick Hilliard)
- Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 20:35:54 +0100
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
On 24/05/2013 20:21, Joe Greco wrote:
> Luigi did the polling stuff more than a decade ago. Polling fixes some
> issues and seems to cause others.
interrupt mitigation helps more than polling these days. Make sure you're
using modern hardware.