[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Mailman reverting settings
- Subject: Mailman reverting settings
- From: rsk at gsp.org (Rich Kulawiec)
- Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 05:30:27 -0400
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]om>
- References: <[email protected]om>
1. The mailman-users list is here:
2. Blocking one IP address is not usually sufficient.
If you don't need email from India (or any other country for
that matter) to reach that list, then you should block the
entire country from that VM. See http://ipdeny.com/ for lists.