What hath god wrought?

No proxy needed. No need to hide.

While working for a very large hosting company, I once observed DHS hammering an occupy related website. No attempt to hide the source ip or anything.

What are you going to do? Sue them? If they wish to take a site offline, they will ddos it or simply seize the domain under the national security banner.

--
Charles Wyble
charles at knownelement.com / 818 280 7059