[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
looking for documents describing frequent causes for line cuts
- Subject: looking for documents describing frequent causes for line cuts
- From: me at staticsafe.ca (staticsafe)
- Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 23:00:08 -0400
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]om>
- References: <[email protected]om>
On 5/17/2013 22:16, Kyle Creyts wrote:
> has anyone come by documents containing some statistics regarding leading
> causes for cuts in fiber, power, cable lines?
> I seem to remember one which included % cuts due to equipment failure,
> maintenance, weather, rodents, boring, car accidents, etc.
> but alas, I cannot find it in my archives.
On an amusing note:
O< ascii ribbon campaign - stop html mail - www.asciiribbon.org
Please don't top post - http://goo.gl/YrmAb
Don't CC me! I'm subscribed to whatever list I just posted on.