[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Looking for Netflow analysis package
- Subject: Looking for Netflow analysis package
- From: Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu (Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu)
- Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 11:24:00 -0400
- In-reply-to: Your message of "Thu, 16 May 2013 15:16:22 -0700." <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
On Thu, 16 May 2013 15:16:22 -0700, "Scott Weeks" said:
> You haven't been here long have you...
> He DOES NOT need a 260 word signature (see below!) to make sure he does
> not get UCE from posting to NANOG.
Actually, I think Thomas Cannon was making the opposite point - that if
he's going to spam us all with a 260 word disclaimer, it could have been
expanded to 263 words and add 'No cold calls'. Or just have that and lose
the other 260 words that make absolutely no sense on a NANOG posting.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 865 bytes
Desc: not available