[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Google Public DNS Problems?
- Subject: Google Public DNS Problems?
- From: scott at doc.net.au (Scott Howard)
- Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 09:55:48 -0700
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]om>
- References: <[email protected]om>
No issues on Comcast cable in the bay area, either Comcast business or
$ nslookup gmail.com 126.96.36.199
On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 9:09 AM, Blair Trosper <blair.trosper at gmail.com>wrote:
> Is anyone else seeing this? From Santa Clara, CA, on Comcast
> Business...I'm getting SERVFAIL for any query I throw at 188.8.131.52 and
> Level 3's own public resolvers are fine for me, as are OpenDNS's resolvers.