[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Fwd: Re: Why are there no GeoDNS solutions anywhere in sight?
- Subject: Fwd: Re: Why are there no GeoDNS solutions anywhere in sight?
- From: mohta at necom830.hpcl.titech.ac.jp (Masataka Ohta)
- Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 22:51:53 +0900
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
Arturo Servin wrote:
> Just go to an IETF meeting and you will be placed all around the globe.
> It is a corner case, but it shows some deficiencies in the current approach.
It should also be noted that network addresses for NANOG meetings
may also be located somewhere in , though not world wide, USA or