[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: Noction?
- From: lstewart at superb.net (Landon Stewart)
- Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 16:57:36 -0600
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]om>
- References: <[email protected]om>
If you run a multi-homed network calling them back can't hurt. Apparently they provide route optimization like Internap but is available for smaller networks.
On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 02:30:52PM -0700, Ray Wong wrote:
> gotten a few cold calls from Noction. All I see is some PR about BGP
> happiness and good feelings with no technical hints about what they
> actually have to offer. They haven't even hit me directly, rather seem
> to be chasing us down via corporate listings, so are giving me
> not-confident feelings I should even return a call to them. Anyone
> know anything about them?
- From: rayw at rayw.net (Ray Wong)