[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
carping about CARP
- Subject: carping about CARP
- From: morrowc.lists at gmail.com (Christopher Morrow)
- Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 01:56:01 -0500
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 12:52 AM, Robert E. Seastrom <rs at seastrom.com> wrote:
> Note that the Ciscos didn't exhibit any untoward behavior, and there
> were "passwords" on the VRRP sessions too.
case of the same situation all 'software md5 tcp' implementations have?
sign but never verify...
: solaris's md5 and I believe the linux one do this :(