"Programmers can't get IPv6 thus that is why they do not have IPv6 in their applications"....

On 11/27/2012 09:20 PM, Dobbins, Roland wrote:

> On Nov 28, 2012, at 12:00 PM, Mark Andrews wrote:
>
>> And using some tunnel brokers are just as easy.
>
> <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curse_of_knowledge>
>
> ;>

When I subscribed I never dreamed I would post anything, as I am not a
network engineer, but that also means I'm not cursed in the sense above ;)

Just to add some anecdotal fuel to the fire, I'm a programmer who has
had an HE tunnel working for several years. None of the programmers I
know would have difficulty with that level of configuration.

Programmers very often use various kinds of UNIX, and to my eye tunnel
configuration is right about at the level of typical UNIX
administration. We are also used to reading man pages.

So there's one data point with the promise of others.

--
1024D/AA1FE38A http://www.atistar.net/~stepp/pgp.html
:wq