Big day for IPv6 - 1% native penetration

On Mon, 26 Nov 2012, Dobbins, Roland wrote:

> Again, where're the compelling IPv6-only content/apps/services?

There is none. Why is it needed? We need IPv6 to make the Internet
continue working and scale for the future. We don't need IPv6 to solve an
individuals need, we need it for the long term common good of the
Internet.

Nobody is going to have IPv6 only content in the near future. This is no
reason to have it. Users and content providers are going to be dual
stacked.

Mikael Abrahamsson    email: swmike at swm.pp.se