[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Big day for IPv6 - 1% native penetration
- Subject: Big day for IPv6 - 1% native penetration
- From: aaron.toponce at gmail.com (Aaron Toponce)
- Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 06:31:44 -0700
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 10:14:18AM +0100, Tomas Podermanski wrote:
> It seems that today is a "big day" for IPv6. It is the very first
> time when native IPv6 on google statistics
> (http://www.google.com/intl/en/ipv6/statistics.html) reached 1%. Some
> might say it is tremendous success after 16 years of deploying IPv6 :-)
And given the rate on that graph, we'll hit 2% before year-end 2013.
. o . o . o . . o o . . . o .
. . o . o o o . o . o o . . o
o o o . o . . o o o o . o o o
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 519 bytes
Desc: not available