[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Long and unabbreviatable IPv6 addresses with random overloaded bits, vs. tunnelbroker
- Subject: Long and unabbreviatable IPv6 addresses with random overloaded bits, vs. tunnelbroker
- From: dylan at dylannguyen.net (Dylan N)
- Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2012 18:58:33 -0500
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]om>
- References: <[email protected]om>
IIRC, EDIS, at least, will give you large blocks and delegate reverse
DNS authority (+ assign your v6 block to your RIPE handle/info) if you ask.
On 11/18/2012 5:53 PM, Constantine A. Murenin wrote:
> Dear [email protected],
> I came across an interesting problem in trying to find an affordable
> KVM provider with IPv6 support.
> It seems like several rather major and reputable providers in the
> value sector do claim to have IPv6 support, but once you get your IPv6
> addresses or subnets from them, you might be rather disappointed.