Long and unabbreviatable IPv6 addresses with random overloaded bits, vs. tunnelbroker

> What's anyone really going to do with more than a few IP addresses on a VPS
>anyway?

Give every web site its own IP address, rather than using virtual
hosts, I expect.

On the other hand, I suppose if someone has more than a a few dozen web sites
on a single VPS, more likely than not something peculiar is going on.

R's,
John

PS: For something peculiar, see http://wild.sp.am/ which broke the
bingbot, and Google's been spidering for months, emptying out the
queue they built up before I put in a robots.txt saying to go away.