[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Eaton 9130 UPS feedback
- Subject: Eaton 9130 UPS feedback
- From: berry at gadsdenst.org (Berry Mobley)
- Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 15:02:12 -0500
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
At 02:59 PM 11/13/2012, Seth Mattinen wrote:
>Does anyone use Eaton 9130 series UPS for anything? I'm curious how
>they've worked out for you.
>I bought a 700VA model to give it a whirl versus the traditional APC
>since the Eaton is an online type with static bypass and also does some
>high efficiency thing where it normally stays on bypass, but the first
>thing it did on the bench was have the inverter/rectifier or bypass
>section catch on fire and destroy itself.
My basic rule is that if the first one I buy catches fire, I don't
buy any more.