[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Anyone else suddenly getting shaped/throttled by comcast this morning?
- Subject: Anyone else suddenly getting shaped/throttled by comcast this morning?
- From: owen at delong.com (Owen DeLong)
- Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 08:10:15 -0700
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]om>
- References: <[email protected]om>
I pay for 30/10.
I usually get about 70/30.
Currently I'm getting 33.5/7.42.
This is on Business Class.
On Nov 1, 2012, at 07:43 , Ray Wong <rayw at rayw.net> wrote:
> Looks to have started at almost exactly 8am Eastern, though in our
> case it's mostly west coast traffic(dst to comcast retail customers),
> so seems unlikely to be aftermath of storm damage, unless someone
> didn't look very closely at their traffic before noodling things.
> Still, coming up on 3 hours my outbound hasn't topped exactly a gbit,
> which seems a little convenient...