[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Hurricane Electric Tunnelbroker staff?
- Subject: Hurricane Electric Tunnelbroker staff?
- From: ben at bencarleton.com (Ben Carleton)
- Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2012 17:15:44 -0500
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
On 12/23/2012 12:31 AM, Ben Carleton wrote:
> Hi folks,
> I am seeing an IPv6-connected host on my network (which is on a HE.net
> tunnel) apparently being portscanned by an HE server at
> 2001:470:0:64::2 for about the last hour or so. It is trying to hit
> several different ports four times each before moving on and
> eventually repeating itself.
> If anyone from HE can shed some light on what's going on here it would
> be greatly appreciated, I can provide the IP of the host in question
> off-list if needed.
> -- Ben
Thank you to everyone who responded on and off-list, we've got this