[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
JunOS IPv6 announcements over IPv4 BGP
- Subject: JunOS IPv6 announcements over IPv4 BGP
- From: harbor235 at gmail.com (harbor235)
- Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 14:19:26 -0500
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
I would push back on that request, any issues with V4 also impact V6.
Segmentation is this case is good.
On Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 1:45 PM, Pete Ashdown <pashdown at xmission.com> wrote:
> I've got a peer who wishes me to send my IPv6 announcements over IPv4 BGP.
> I'm running around in circles with JTAC trying to find out how to do this
> in JunOS. Does anyone have a snippet they can send me?