[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
why haven't ethernet connectors changed?
- Subject: why haven't ethernet connectors changed?
- From: aledm at qix.co.uk (Aled Morris)
- Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 18:38:05 +0000
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
On 20 December 2012 18:20, Michael Thomas <mike at mtcc.com> wrote
> connectors haven't changed that I'm aware in pretty much 25 years.
15-pin D-type AUI connectors with slide latches?
BNC for thinwire?
I do agree though, something more like mini-USB would be more appropriate
for home Ethernet use.