[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
32-bit ASes at routeviews
- Subject: 32-bit ASes at routeviews
- From: Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu (Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu)
- Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 16:38:15 -0500
- In-reply-to: Your message of "Sun, 16 Dec 2012 23:48:13 +0100." <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
On Sun, 16 Dec 2012 23:48:13 +0100, Iljitsch van Beijnum said:
> Looking for 32-bit AS numbers, I get some strange results from
> Unless I missed something, AS 23456 is supposed to show up as a stand-in
> for 32-bit ASNs on 16-bit BGP implementations, not in _addition_ to
> 32-bit ASNs. So the penultimate line would make sense if the other lines
> weren't there and the others don't make sense period.
> Maybe a bug in the IOS they're running?
> Or is something else going on?
I think you've just found a number of AS's that are at high risk of
being mystified when D-root shuts down 7 months from now. :)
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 865 bytes
Desc: not available