[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
NANOG Digest, Vol 59, Issue 30
- Subject: NANOG Digest, Vol 59, Issue 30
- From: Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu (Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu)
- Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2012 20:04:32 -0500
- In-reply-to: Your message of "Sat, 08 Dec 2012 10:34:07 +1100." <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]> <[email protected]>
On Sat, 08 Dec 2012 10:34:07 +1100, Carl Gough said:
> Looking for a sales engineer
I doubt NANOG is the place for you to find sales engineers to work for a
company where the CEO is clueless enough to do all of the following in 1 email:
1) Reply to a digest, and not fix the Subject:
2) Not clean up the References: and In-Reply-To:, which means that
anybody who uses a threaded mail reader may not have seen your message.
3) Put in a To: "nanog at nanog.org" <nanog at nanog.org> - that's ugly and redundant.
4) Put it in the cc: as well. That's even more ugly and doubly redundant.
5) Spamming NANOG looking for engineers.
Best of luck to you in your future endeavors...
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 865 bytes
Desc: not available