[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Any enterprise operators very happy with their MPLS providers?
- Subject: Any enterprise operators very happy with their MPLS providers?
- From: zeusdadog at gmail.com (Jay Nakamura)
- Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 09:21:43 -0500
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]local>
- References: <[email protected]local>
We have had pretty good result with Century Link (Formerly Qwest)
although not on a 100+ node scale..
On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 9:14 AM, McCall, Gabriel
<Gabriel.McCall at thyssenkrupp.com> wrote:
> I'm getting ready to prepare an RFP for our next generation WAN, and would like feedback from anyone else who has 100+ MPLS nodes on their quality of account service and technical performance.
> My current landscape includes AT&T, Sprint, and Verizon. I'm almost completely happy with Sprint- they're about in the A- range. AT&T is muddling along at about a C, and Verizon is a solid F. I've heard very good things from some CenturyLink customers and will definitely include them in the bidder list- is anyone else doing a very good job for you?