[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Network Latency Measurements
- Subject: Network Latency Measurements
- From: weaselkeeper at gmail.com (Jim Richardson)
- Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 14:22:25 -0800
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 1:05 PM, Tal Mizrahi <talmi at marvell.com> wrote:
> We are looking for publicly available statistics of network latency measurements taken in large networks.
> For example, there is FCC's measurements (http://www.fcc.gov/measuring-broadband-america/2012/july).
> However, we are looking for something more detailed that can show a large number of latency measurements taken periodically (preferably with as small a period as possible).
> Any help will be appreciated.
> Tal Mizrahi.
Would the bufferbloat people be a good place to ask?