[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
securelogin.arubanetworks.com AAAA ::1 <--- someone from Aruba who can fix that?
- Subject: securelogin.arubanetworks.com AAAA ::1 <--- someone from Aruba who can fix that?
- From: pelzi at pelzi.net (Jussi Peltola)
- Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 19:00:11 +0200
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
This whole DNS hack is broken, browsers will cache the record and
you end up with breakage when using different captive portals in
succession. The hostname used should at least be different for each
Other aruba dns hacks, like rapconsole.arubanetworks.com, are even more
painful; it is rather annoying when you know the address of a device, try to
access it and it keeps redirecting you to a faked DNS name that does not