Spam?

> OMG can't you people run proper spam filtering on your own mail
> servers that filter out the nanog messages that are spam?!
>
> I think I've had two messages in the last month, while others of you
> are talking about dozens?
>
> Do you need to buy some hosting for your email accounts?

My filtering works great, thanks.  It's just that I'd whitelisted Nanog
as a reliable source of e-mail.  Under the mailman setup where only
subscribers were allowed to post that wasn't a problem.  With the new
format it was and a good half dozen e-mails got through to me (I
certainly didn't see dozens).  Does make me rather curious what the
rejection stats are like for the old Mailman setup.

Paul