Mac OS X 10.7, still no DHCPv6

On 28/02/2011 15:45, Dobbins, Roland wrote:
> At that moment, the master was enlightened.

One day a master from another monastery came upon Dobbins and Abley as they
were watching a 14 year-old cripple learning how to fly.

"I do not believe we should waste time teaching children to walk", said
Abley.  "Indeed not", agreed Dobbins, "a waste of time and a distraction
from the long term goal of flight.  We have kept the child restrained from
birth so that he can concentrate on the loftier ideal".

The sojourner then seized the book from the child, flung it at Abley and
Dobbins, called social services to lodge a complaint about child neglect,
then stalked off in disgust, rolling his eyes and muttering under his
breath about the rank stupidity of humanity.

At that moment, Dobbins and Abley were enlightened.

Nick