[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
SLA for voice and video over IP/MPLS
- Subject: SLA for voice and video over IP/MPLS
- From: maxsec at gmail.com (Martin Hepworth)
- Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 06:27:30 +0000
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
I'd be looking at packet ordering perhaps for voice and esp video,
having the packets arrive in order makes a huge difference for video
On Friday, 25 February 2011, Diogo Montagner <diogo.montagner at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am looking for industry standard parameters to base the SLA of one
> network regarding to voice, video and data application.
> Which are the the accepted values for jiiter, delay, latency and
> packet loss for voice, video and data in a IP/MPLS ?
> ./diogo -montagner