[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Howto for BGP black holing/null routing
- Subject: Howto for BGP black holing/null routing
- From: joelja at bogus.com (Joel Jaeggli)
- Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 21:28:15 -0800
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
On 2/22/11 1:42 PM, David Hubbard wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone has a howto floating around on the
> step by step setup of having an internal bgp peer for sending
> quick updates to border routers to null route sources of
> undesirable traffic? I've seen it discussed on nanog from
> time to time, typically suggesting using Zebra, but could
> not search up a link on a step by step.
in your list of reading materials.