[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
IPv6 is on the marketers radar
- Subject: IPv6 is on the marketers radar
- From: jdfalk-lists at cybernothing.org (J.D. Falk)
- Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 12:46:25 -0800
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]ok-pro.local>
- References: <[email protected]ok-pro.local>
On Feb 11, 2011, at 12:21 PM, Franck Martin wrote:
> I can hear people, say oh no....
> Interesting to see that marketers do not like CGNAT.
Hmm, I recognize a lot of that article. If imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, what's heavy quoting and paraphrasing?
(I don't mind, really -- the word needs to get out, and marketers always resist technology unless there's either guaranteed ROI or guaranteed FUD.)
the leading purveyor of industry counter-rhetoric solutions