[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: 10GBASE-T Switches
- From: tom at ninjabadger.net (Tom Hill)
- Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 13:15:19 +0000
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
On Thu, 2011-02-10 at 09:33 +0000, Roberts, Brent wrote:
> Looking for feedback/recommendations on higher density Switch?s in the
> 10GBASE-T arena.
> Preferably TOR switches if possible.
> Minimum 16 ports usable for Rack Server connectivity + Uplinks to
> Collapsed Twin Distro/Core setup.
> Found the Arista 7X00 family to have the density I am looking for but
> others of similar spec would be appreciated.
> Any Thoughts and/or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Dell sell (I doubt they make it) their '8024' 24-port 10GBASE-T switch.
I've not used one myself, and it's probably not pretty, but it fits your