IPv6 status

Looking at the recent exchange on the list re IPv6, it seems we are in the "whose fault is it?"

    ? Denial (this isn't happening to me!)
    ? Anger (why is this happening to me ?)
    ? Bargaining (I promise I'll be a better person if ...)
    ? Depression (I don't care anymore)
    ? Acceptance ( I'm ready for whatever comes)

So I guess we progressed from last year which was denial!

Can we move on with the program and get to the bargaining phase?