[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
What's really needed is a routing slot market (was: Using IPv6 withprefixes shorter than a /64 on a LAN)
- Subject: What's really needed is a routing slot market (was: Using IPv6 withprefixes shorter than a /64 on a LAN)
- From: mpetach at netflight.com (Matthew Petach)
- Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 16:59:51 -0800
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]> <[email protected]>
On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 1:45 PM, Koch, Andrew <andrew.koch at tdstelecom.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 3:10 PM, Owen DeLong
>> That's as close as I think I can get to an IPv6 CIDR report
>> for the moment.
> Looks like Geoff has you already setup.
> Andy Koch
Excellent, thanks! Exactly what I was hoping to see
get developed. ^_^
Wow. Did _not_ expect to see Google at the top of the
evil list. ^_^;;
ASnum NetsNow NetsAggr NetGain % Gain Description
AS15169 38 8 30 78.9% GOOGLE - Google Inc.
Makes my deaggregation seem almost not worth worrying about. :D