[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Post-Exhaustion-phase "punishment" for early adopters
- Subject: Post-Exhaustion-phase "punishment" for early adopters
- From: sam at spacething.org (Sam Stickland)
- Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 15:25:42 +0000
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
I've worked in plenty of places where registered address was used on private interconnections between organisations to avoid overlaps, but never announced globally.
On 8 Feb 2011, at 14:35, gb10hkzo-nanog at yahoo.co.uk wrote:
>> Hint: even IPs not pingable from the Internet are being used. Not
>> everyone is an ISP/Webhoster ... with public services.
> I thought that was why we have RFC1918 ?