Weekend Gedankenexperiment - The Kill Switch

On 07/02/2011 21:53, Josh Smith wrote:
> I agree that setting up "local" connectivity between the folks in my
> neighborhood wouldn't be too much of a challenge.  Getting anything
> much beyond that up and running would be a stretch.

I can't help noticing some irony in seeing one nanog thread about working
around a supposed government internet kill switch by using wireless
transmission kit, and another about the US Navy reputedly trashing
connectivity in an entire country by, uh, jamming wireless transmission links.

Nick