[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
My upstream ISP does not support IPv6
- Subject: My upstream ISP does not support IPv6
- From: drais at icantclick.org (david raistrick)
- Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 13:15:44 -0500 (EST)
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
On Thu, 3 Feb 2011, Randy Carpenter wrote:
> IPv6 from both of my upstream providers has been "coming soon" for about
> a year and a half.
Can we start naming names and locations for both sides of the answer? My
last v6 queries are a few years out of date, so no point in sharing them.
Well, I take that back.
Amazon AWS - "No." But I'm asking again, that's a few months old.
david raistrick http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html
drais at icantclick.org http://www.expita.com/nomime.html