[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
netflow analysis for jitter and packet loss?
- Subject: netflow analysis for jitter and packet loss?
- From: javier at liendo.net (Javier Liendo)
- Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 19:18:46 -0600
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
has it to be netflow? if you are using cisco gear have you tried ip sla?
On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 6:19 PM, Shacolby Jackson
<shacolby at bluejeansnet.com> wrote:
> What tools are people most happy with? Specifically I'm hoping to mirror a
> port and later see if I can detect any inbound jitter or possibly even out
> of order udp datagrams. At first glance it doesn't look like ntop or plixer
> can provide that level of detail. Any suggestions?