[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Yahoo and their mail filters...
- Subject: Yahoo and their mail filters...
- From: marquis at roble.com (Roger Marquis)
- Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 13:21:57 -0800 (PST)
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
Brian Keefer wrote:
> Regarding taking automatic action based on luser feedback, that is
> ridiculous in my opinion.
It is that i.e., non-standard, but no more than many other things at Y!
Many of their internal mailing lists, for internal use only, get more spam
than actual mail.
Just another example of profound extent of deferred maintenance that
handicaps so much of what Yahoo does. Their new CEO knows this and is
capable of addressing it. Look for changes soon, mostly to mid-level
managers hired during the Semel years, managers who failed to keep their
technical skills up to date.