[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Packet Loss between Qwest and Global Crossing
- Subject: Packet Loss between Qwest and Global Crossing
- From: davet1 at gmail.com (Dave Temkin)
- Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 09:49:18 -0800
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
This has been a recurring problem, especially in the Bay Area - and it
seems as though neither side really cares all that much.
Andris Kalnozols wrote:
>> This post to the NANOG list in the hope that an interested
>> engineer from either Qwest or GBLX will act on the problem
>> I have observed.
>> I've identified a packet loss problem (10-15%) between Qwest
>> and Global Crossing.
> Thanks to whomever has fixed the problem. Packet loss is now
> zero and latency time is very much improved.