[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
220.127.116.11/9 allocation to verizon wireless
- Subject: 18.104.22.168/9 allocation to verizon wireless
- From: mailvortex at gmail.com (Ben Scott)
- Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 09:30:29 -0500
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
On Sat, Feb 7, 2009 at 9:24 PM, Jeff S Wheeler <jsw at inconcepts.biz> wrote:
> Sure, smart phones are becoming more popular.
My ancient and crufty Nextel iDEN i530 phone, manufactured circa
2003, with a monochrome 4-line text display, and about as "dumb" as
they get, gets assigned an IP address. Now, that IP address is in
10/8, but the point is that not just "smart phones" get IP addresses.
As to whether VZW needs public IP space for every phone -- I'll let
others handle the rampant speculation on that front.