[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ih] NCP and TCP implementations
- Subject: [ih] NCP and TCP implementations
- From: lars at nocrew.org (Lars Brinkhoff)
- Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 06:37:32 +0000
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]om> (vinton cerf via Internet-history's message of "Tue, 10 Mar 2020 02:14:54 -0400")
- References: <[email protected]om>
Vinton Cerf wrote:
> Tenex was probably done in C at BBN.
Tenex and its NCP were written in MACRO-10 assembly language.
The source code is online: https://github.com/PDP-10/tenex