[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ih] NCP and TCP implementations
- Subject: [ih] NCP and TCP implementations
- From: casner at acm.org (Stephen Casner)
- Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2020 23:25:34 -0700 (PDT)
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]om>
- References: <[email protected]om>
On Tue, 10 Mar 2020, vinton cerf via Internet-history wrote:
> The Stanford first TCP implementation was done in BCPL by Richard Karp.
> Another version was written for PDP-11/23 by Jim Mathis but not clear in
> what language.
MACRO-11. We adapted it for our EPOS operating system on the PDP11/45