[ih] XEROX/PUP and Commercialization (was Re: FYI - Gordon Crovitz/WSJ on "Who Really Invented the Internet?")

> But to riff off of a phrase that Marshall Rose coined -- with enough
> thrust, pigs /can/ fly -- some of the alternatives would have required
> planetary levels of thrust.

I think Marshall was riffing off Milo Medin's comment "with enough thrust,
anything can fly" -- give that Milo was at NASA at the time, I wouldn't be
surprised if Milo was using an internal NASA idiom.

Thanks!

Craig