[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ih] Fwd: nomenclature
- Subject: [ih] Fwd: nomenclature
- From: dhc2 at dcrocker.net (Dave CROCKER)
- Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 11:14:38 -0800
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
On 12/23/2009 10:53 AM, Noel Chiappa wrote:
> I just checked the RFQ (dated 29 July 1968) and sure enough, it talks
> of the "Host-Imp Interface", etc, etc.
This seems to move the source of the term to the Arpa office. Or is it more
likely that it was a researcher -- or group of -- whispering in their ear?