[Captive-portals] Agenda for next week

Hi Folks,

I've uploaded an agenda for next week.  See below.

As part of this, I plan to review the mailing list and pull out issues that have been raised so that we can discuss those issues in the meeting.  The goal will be to decide whether we're ready for WGLC on the drafts we have.

~~~

CAPPORT Working Group
IETF 104
Prague
2019-03-27
11:20-13:20 Second Wednesday session, Karlin 3
Chairs: Erik Kline, Martin Thomson
Materials: https://github.com/capport-wg/wg-materials/tree/master/ietf104

Agenda

Administrivia                      5   Chairs
  - Agenda bash

Draft Status
  - Architecture (update)          5  Chairs
    https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-capport-architecture-03
  - API (update)                   10  Tommy&Darshak
    https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-capport-api-02

What does "done" look like for this group?  Chairs

AOB