Re: [Captive-portals] captive portal browser capabilities

> I will not be surprised if there is nothing that satisfies my needs
> and is still capable of dealing with portals.

Can you clarify what "dealing with" means here for you?

Automatically interacting with a portal? (e.g. clicking agreement
checkboxes, filling in email addresses or facebook details, ...)

or

Detecting the presence of a portal and then "calling a human for
help"?  (vis. your Chrome X11 forwarding idea)

or something else?