[Captive-portals] IETF 103 call for agenda items

All,

We currently have a 1 hour slot scheduled on Thursday afternoon.  Does
anyone who'll be present have any proposed agenda items?

The list has been rather quiet of late.  I know I still need to
produce a more complete 7710bis, but that hardly warrants a full hour
of discussion.

If there isn't much to talk about this time, we can give everyone
their time back (and perhaps, for some folks, de-conflict this time
slot), and reconvene in Prague.

Thoughts?
-Erik