[Captive-portals] IETF 102 Montreal proposed agenda

All,

Preliminary agenda has us in a 2.5 hour block:

    https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/102/agenda.html

but we probably won't need all of that time.

We should discuss at least the following items:

    [1] Architecture document update (Kyle)
    [2] API status (Tommy/Darshak)

After that we'll have open time to hear presentations on proposals for
NAS-to-UE indication protocols that meet the requirements in the
architecture document (e.g ICMP).

Do we have any volunteers? Presentation preference will be given to
those with a draft uploaded (July 2nd is the deadline).

-Erik